This is about GK- International Affairs- Bank Job. By practicing it you will be successful in your mission. Let’s start.
1. Where IRRI (International Rice Research Institute) is located- Manila
2. Which organization will be replaced by WTO- GATT.
3. The head office of WHO is located- Geneva.
4. What is Reuters- a news agency.
5. Which statesman received Nobel Prize for literary work- Churchill
6. Sir Isaac Newton was a- scientist.
7. Which Asian countries are included in OPEC- Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
8. WWW stand for- World Wide Web.
9. The name of canal/strait joining the Red Sea with the Mediterranean Sea- Suez
10. Professor Amartya Sen associated with- economics
11. Each year world Red Crescent and Red Cross day is celebrated on- 8th May.
12. For seeing objects at the surface of water from submarine under water, the instrument used is- periscope.
13. G-5 is economic grouping of – 3rd world nations.
14. For galvanizing iron which metal is use- zinc
15. Study of life in outer space is called- Exobiology.
16. The first man made satellite Sputnic1 launched by former URSS in- 1957.
17. The headquarters of Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) – Vienna.
18. The longest Rail-way line in the world- The Trans-Siberian in Russia.
19. Brent index is associated with- crude oil prices
20. ‘Tajmahal Mosque’ is located in – Agra.
21. Which is the largest muslim country in the world in term of population- Indonesia.
22. Which country banned smoking first- Bhutan.
23. Which is the name of Boarder Security Force of Myanmar- BGP (Boarder Guard Police).
24. Who is the Secretary General of OIC- Iusuf Al Osaimin.
25. Which country is known as the sugar bowl of the world- Cuba.
26. The oldest tennis tournament in the world- Wimbledon.
27. The birth place of Amarya Sen – Kolkata.
28. UNESCO was established in -1945.
29. The total number of UN Security Council is- 15.
30. Which country is the host of 2019 Cricket World Cup- England and Wales.
31. Which country is the host of 2022 FIFA World Cup- Quatar.
32. Which country is known as ‘Land of the Rising Sun’- Japan.
33. When is Human Rights Day observed- 10th December.
34. Who is popularly known as ‘Gandhi’ of Sri Lanka- A.T. Ariyaratne.
35. How many stripes are there in the US flag- 13.
36. What is the name of currency of Myanmar- Kyat.
37. The Ship Titanic sank in- 1912.
38. The French Revolution began in- 1789.
39. The new capital of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh is – Araravati.
40. The capital city of Albania- Tirana.
41. The official language of the Canadian province of Quebec is- French.
42. The national flower of USA- Rose.
43. The world’s smallest landlocked country- Vatican City.
45. The ‘Father of Green Revolution’ is called- Norman Borlaug.
46. The Second World War was started- 1 September 1939.
47. The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) is headquartered in- Ebene, Mauritius.
48. The name of Israel’s intelligence agency is- Mossad.
49. The new chairman of Asian Clearing Union (ACU) is – Fazle Kabir (Bangladesh).
50. Missionaries of Charity was established by Mother Teressa in- 1950.
51. The city Davos is mostly associated with- World Economic Forum’s meeting.
52. The World’s Diabetes Day is observed on- 14th December.
53. HDI Stands fro- Human Development Index.