৭৮. He does not adhere —- any principle.
He does not adhere to any principle.
Adhere এরপর Appropriate Preposition হিসেবে সবসয় To ব্যবহৃত হয়।
Adhere to মেনে চলা
1. Abide by (মেনে চলা): We must abide by the rules of discipline. 2. Abide with (সঙ্গে থাকা): He abides with me. 3. Abide in (বাস করা): I abide in Dhaka with my family. 4. Abound in (প্রাচুর্যপূর্ণ হওয়া): Fish abounds in the pond. 5. Abound with (ছেয়ে থাকা): The pond abounds with fishes. 6. Abhorrence of (ঘৃণা): Everyone should have abhorrence of a liar. 7. Abhorrent to (ঘৃণ্য): Gambling is abhorrent to me. 8. Absent from (অনুপস্থিত থাকা): I was absent from the class yesterday. 9. Absorbed in (মগ্ন): I am absorbed in my study. 10. Abstain from (বিরত থাকা): Everyone should abstain from smoking.
11. Accuse of (অভিযুক্ত হওয়া): He was accused of theft.
12. Acquainted with (পরিচিত থাকা): I am not acquainted with the Dr Khalek.
13. Access to (প্রবেশাধিকার): You have no access to the Headmaster.
14. Acceptable to (গ্রহণযোগ্য): This evidence is not acceptable to me.
15. According to (অনুসারে): He completed it according to your order.
16. Account for (কারণ দর্শানো): You should account for your disobedience.
17. Accountable to (দায়ী থাকা): He is not accountable to anyone for his work.
18. Accustomed to (অভ্যস্ত): I am not accustomed to this fashion.
19. Accompanied with/by (সঙ্গে): He came here accompanied with/by his friend.
he does not adhere
20. Adapt for (উপযোগী করে নেওয়া): This book has been adapted for the children.
21. Adept in (দক্ষ): He is adept in singing.
22. Adopt to (খাপ খাওয়ানো): Everybody must adopt himself to new environment.
23. Add to (বৃদ্ধি করা, যোগ করা): The doll-dance in the exhibition added to our pleasure.
24. Addicted to (খারাপ কিছুতে আসক্ত): Many youngsters are now addicted to drug.
25. Adequate for (পর্যাপ্ত): The loan given by the bank is not adequate for the farming project.